This year’s Addiction Health Services Research Conference will be hosted by the Institute for Behavioral Health at Brandeis University’s Heller School for Social Policy and Management, and is set to take place virtually October 13-15, 2021.
If you have any questions or comments about the 2021 conference, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHSR 2020 has come to an end!
Thank you to all who virtually attended and presented at AHSR 2020! We had about 350 unique attendees across the three days!
Here’s your post-conference round up:
- Check out this year’s program book which includes links to all of this year’s abstracts and posters. All presentations can also be found on the AHSR 2020 OSF Page.
- All of this year’s programming is available to view:
- Day 1: Pre-Conference Workshop and Top-Rated Poster Session #1
- Day 2: Plenary 1 (NIAAA and NIDA Priorities) and Plenary 2 (Accelerating the Research to Practice Pipeline)
- Day 2: Top-Rated Poster Session #2
- Day 3: Plenary 3 (Point/Counterpoint) and Plenary 4 (Developing an Anti-Racist Recovery Movement)
- If you attended this year’s programming and have not yet completed the evaluation form, please fill it out here.
- All accepted abstracts are now published in Addiction Science and Clinical Practice:
Funding: Funding for AHSR 2020 was partially supported by R13DA044722-04 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services.
Stay Tuned: AHSR 2020 programming will continue with monthly workshops throughout the year. Email us at AHSR2020@brown.edu if you have any questions or would like to subscribe to our listserv!