The Abstract Submission deadline has been extended! Abstracts will now be accepted until June 15th.
Please use this form to submit abstracts to be considered for a virtual poster presentation. General virtual poster sessions will be offered to all researchers. In addition, we will be hosting a virtual poster slam to feature select early career researchers (including undergraduates, post-bacs, graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and junior faculty within 5 years of PhD).
• Abstracts must represent the work of authors listed.
• Abstracts are limited to 300 words, not including the title.
• Abstracts should include the following sections: Background/Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
• All information should be reviewed prior to submission to ensure completeness.
• There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit or on the number of submissions you may be selected to present.
If you have any questions regarding the Abstract Submission form, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.