Tickets are now available for purchasing.
- Early Bird Tickets (until 11:59 PM ET, Tuesday, August 1, 2023): $483.71 includes $33.71 fee.
- Standard Tickets (on and after 12:00 AM ET, Wednesday, August 2, 2023): $590.76 includes $40.76 fee.
If you want to participate in the pre-conference workshops, please select your workshop prior to checkout:
- “Addiction Health Services Research at NIH: Workshop for Early Career Investigators” by NIH/NIDA
- “Using Population Claims Data for Substance Use Policy and Health Services Research” by CHERISH
- “Optimizing the Adaptation and Personalization of SUD Services: Innovations in Intervention and Experimental Designs” by MAPS Center
- “Conducting Medicaid-Related Research – Rationale, Priorities, Challenges, and Opportunities” by Brandeis-Harvard SPIRE Center
- “Navigating the Myriad of Analytic Choices for Policy Evaluation Studies” by RAND OPTIC
- “Leveraging Implementation Science in Your Research and in Your Career” by C-DIAS
If you want to be a part of the Mentoring Program sponsored by the Brandeis-Harvard SPIRE Center, please add one of the options prior to checkout:
- Mentee Only
- Mentor Only
- Mentee & Mentor
Registrations must be received by Wednesday, August 30, 2023.
Payment and Refunds
Full payment is required at the time of registration using Eventbrite.
Participants will have until August 18, 2023 to cancel in order to get a full refund. Please note that Eventbrite’s fees are non-refundable.
You may pay by credit or debit.
Individuals who applied for the Early Career Investigator Award may hold off registering until award recipients are announced.
For any questions, comments, or concerns reach out to us via email.